Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keep it up!

Photos from a girls' night were posted yesterday on Facebook and my immediate thought, was "Wow! I really need to make sure I keep working out!" This photo was taken about a week before my competition and it made me remember that I can do this! I can keep it up! The hard core working out and the meal planning is a small price to pay!

For the first time in my life, I feel good in my skin, I feel confident and I feel secure. That's a lot to be said for a mom of two! I'm so thankful for my health and the ability to take care of my body. We only have ONE body, so we need to treat it right!

Thanks, girls for the fabulous evening out and thank you for posting the pictures to remind me to keep myself healthy and strong and looking my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment