Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall into Fitness!!!! New Challenge!

The time is NOW! Registration for my 8 week weight loss challenges is OPEN!  

 1)Paypal me $40 to aliceanneloftus@msn.com ; I do NOT accept cash or check.

2)I’ll add you to a private Facebook group

3)First weigh in is Friday, October 4th

a.Scale Picture- Must use SAME DIGITAL SCALE (no exceptions!) throughout entire challenge! Change your batteries now, get your pedicure, and always always ...always weight yourself wearing the same exact clothes (or nothing!) and at the same time of day! First thing in the morning is best!

b.Before Picture
i. Men- Sports shorts
ii. Women- Sports bra and shorts of swimsuit

4)Each Week I will post nutritional and physical challenges. There is a Monday Check-In, that’s when you let me know how you’re doing and what your weekly goals are.

5)Every Friday you weigh in using a link through Google Docs (I will provide you with the link) YOU MUST TAKE A SCALE PIC EVERY FRIDAY! The top 5 losers will be requested to submit their picture to me I will also do a random selection of people that need to submit picture. If you cannot produce picture that matches the weight you submitted, you are automatically DQ’d.

6)At the end of the 8 weeks, the top 3 losers (based on % of weight loss) split the cash pot! 1st place- 60% cash, 2nd place 25% cash and 3rd place 15% cash.

7)Challenge goes from October 4th to November 29th! I do realize that the final weigh in is the Friday after Thanksgiving. The object of this challenge is not to starve yourself on Thursdays so that you have a lower weight on Friday. This is about living a healthy lifestyle that finds balance. Eat well, exercise and enjoy life! This is about sustainable weight loss, with a little friendly competition while gaining knowledge to improve your lifestyle and maintain healthy habits!

8)Private Message me with any questions! Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment