Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

2013 Zooma



So here we are Friday afternoon at the Loews Hotel in Annapolis picking up our race packets/bibs.  I loved that Michelle and I went together and that we saw so many of the lovely ladies we run with (we call ourselves the Running Biznitches)  Here I am with Michelle and Kelly!  The race shirts are actually pretty nice and as always, I love going to the Expo and seeing all the running vendors!




I love this picture!  I snapped this as we were walking to the Stadium Saturday morning.  I loved the pre-race jitter conversation.  We're all pretty hyped up right here; not to mention we're running a little late and feeling pretty jazzed up about the race.  It was so exciting because we had some newbies (Michelle who is not pictured here, Ann and Renee) as well as Kelly, Kathy, Heather, Ashleigh and myself running together!  We really missed Jessica for the race, but we'll get her at the A10!


This was literally taken in the few seconds between the National Anthem and the start of the race.  It's amazing that it turned out to be such a phenomenal picture that truly captures the friendship here!  Again, we're missing Jessica and Michelle in this pic, but they are there in spirit and heart!


Here, Brittany and Karen, are showing their love!!!  It means the world to see family and friends cheering you on during the race!

Great post race pool party pic of the besties!



So proud of you, Ann!

Renee and I cheesin' it up!  I could not be more honored, blessed and proud of the ladies who completed their first half marathon!  

I'll give a recap of the race soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment