Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Biggest Losers Week 5

Our group is into the fifth week of our twelve week LOSERS challenge.  As a total, we've lost over 300lbs!  Isn't that wild?  Last week's challenge, I divided the group into five groups of eight people and they were all competing to see which team could get the highest average miles completed for the week.  Team 1 won, with an average of  28 miles!  WAY TO GO!

So far in the challenge, I have several people that lost over 10lbs in the first month.  I think that's pretty impressive...if they stay at that pace, they could lose 30lbs in this challenge (however, there are a few that don't really need to lose much more!)  This has probably been my best challenge yet; the people are extremely motivated, they are supportive to one another and it seems to be a great community.  I'm thankful, because I know I've been lacking motivation and this has really helped get me back on track too!

I can't wait to see what February brings.  I'm hoping to see some big losers and I'm excited to see people reach their goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment