Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back to Barre

After my first experience with the Barre Method class, I was left feeling unfulfilled and as if I didn't get a good hard workout in. While talking to several friends about the class, I realized that perhaps I didn't do it right; they all suggested ways to tweak my body to get the movements just right and target the correct areas.

Yesterday, I gave Barre another chance. WHEW! What a workout! I thought my ass was going to burst into flames it burnt so much! Its the wee hours of the morning now and I can already feel the tenderness in my buttocks, legs, shoulders and abs. I think I really got a fabulous workout and I plan on attending at least once a week now in the future. I know that I should probably go twice a week before I expect to see any major results.

So, I gave it another try and I'm really glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment