Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I am real.

If I am quiet, I'm a snob. 
If I speak up, I'm a bitch.  
If I dress up, I'm stuck up.  
If I have a manicure or fix my hair, I'm prissy.  
If I eat well, I'm a health fanatic.  
If work hard, I'm a perfectionist.  
If I laugh out loud, I'm a show off.  
If I exercise, I'm vain.
If I had a bad day, I'm moody.
If I cry, I'm too sensitive.
If my house is clean, I'm uptight.
If I offer help, I'm controlling.
If I cannot help, I have abandoned you.
If I wear make-up, I'm superficial.
If I order a salad, I'm starving myself.
If I get up early, I'm neurotic.
If I ask for help, I'm needy.
If I am kind, I'm weak.
If I follow my heart, I'm stupid.
If I follow my head, I'm cold.  
If I am sad, I'm self-centered.
If I am happy, I'm clueless.
If I am mad, I'm self-rightous.

If I am me...  I am real.

I have found that people will always have an opinion of who I am.  The best thing I can do is stay authentic and true to myself and not care what others think.  I will continue to surround myself with people that love and care about me for who I am, rather than who they want me to be.  

Being healthy begins with loving yourself.  





No comments:

Post a Comment